End User License Agreement
This is a non-exclusive, non-transferable agreement between you and Architect9.
1. Architect9 grants the purchaser of this product the non-exclusive,perpetual,royalty-free and worldwide license to reproduce, incorporate or otherwise utilizeArchitect9 products for any commercial or non-commercial use,except those uses prohibited in this agreement.
2. Architect9 products are copyrighted, proprietary and protected under international copyright laws. This license does not transfer the copyright of Architect9 products to you.
3. Each Architect9 product may be used on one computer at any one time. Using Architect9 products on multiple computers requires a site license that is sold separately and is not covered by this agreement.
4. Architect9 products may be incorporated, used or altered according to the guidelines described in this agreement provided the work is not sold or distributed as a single image, layer or other part of a royalty-free product of any kind, including but not limited to, sets, collections or subscriptions.–
5. Architect9 products may not be used in a defamatory, hateful, scandalous, illegal, misleading or otherwise unlawful manner or in works that infringe on the rights of others. Architect9 products may not be used in any pornographic or erotic productions.
6. Architect9 products may not be sold, sublicensed, loaned, given or transferred to any third party except when used under the terms of this agreement. Download links provided by Architect9 may not be shared with any third party.
7. Purchaser is permitted to make one (1) copy of Architect9 products for backup purposes. Such copies may not be used or transferred to a third party. Architect9 is not responsible for backing up files.
8. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, Architect9, its officers and agents from any and all losses to the fullest extent permitted by law. Architect9 products are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Architect9 disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
9. Architect9 does not warrant that the functions or content contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or the Architect9 site, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components.
10. Architect9 does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Architect9) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
11. You, and not Architect9, are solely responsible for materials produced using Architect9 products, including usage prohibited by this agreement.
12. The purchase of a Architect9 product does not form a partnership or joint venture between you and Architect9 and you are prohibited from using the product in any manner that suggests such.
13. Crediting Architect9 is optional, but should a credit be included, the following credit line must be used: “Virtual backgrounds by Architect9, www.Architect9.com.”
14. This End User License Agreement may be updated or revised at any time without notice. For the latest version, visit www.Architect9.com/eula. When a conflict exists, the most recent online version shall prevail.